AP Testing is upon us! Your AP Psych test is on Monday, May 1st at 11:30.
- Make sure your students know when and where the AP exam is administered. For afternoon exams students can be excused at 11:30 am and meet outside the Library or Wrestling Room. They should bring a sack lunch to eat before the exam. Students will gather outside the Library doors or the Wrestling Room doors depending on where their exam is. Please remind students to eat breakfast before the morning exams.
- Please remind students to come prepared. Each student should bring at least two no. 2 pencils (no mechanical pencils), eraser, pens with blue or black ink, and a calculator if their exam allows one. Also, it's recommended to wear a light jacket in case the room is a little cold in the morning. No food is allowed in testing room, although I won't take it if it is put away in their backpack.
- Tell students we will take their cell phone and keep it during testing. If they bring a cell phone I require them to turn it in. No cellphones or electronic equipment are allowed in the testing room.
- There will be a treat for you, provided by the school that you can eat during your 10 minute break between the MC and FR Test.
- The AP Roster is posted in the classroom, double check and make sure your name is on the list.