Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Welcome to AP Psysh & Extra Credit Opportunity

Welcome to AP Psych, I am sorry that I am not there right now.  I am currently in South Korea on a Military assignment.  I will be back after Labor Day.  I would like to get to know you all a little better before I return, so if you will email me your "Why I want to study Psychology" papers to jeremyhale75@gmail.com before the 30th of August so I can read them on my plane ride home, I will give you a few points of extra credit.

1 comment:


  1. What is self discovery? Is it simply the belief that we determine that we have something different from the other? The ability is constant, but how much we use depends on how you shape yourself. 'Who am I?'

    See more at:

    http://umit.vn/kham-pha-ban-than/kham-pha-ban-la-gi/


    Chọn công việc phù hợp bằng sinh trắc vân tay

    Chọn ngành học cho con

    Phương pháp nuôi dạy con

    sinh trắc vân tay tại hà nội

    sinh trắc vân tay bao nhiêu tiền

    ReplyDelete